Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 15

Today was another one of those hectic days thus cutting a two-workout day down to one. With my senior year coming to an end, it sure is getting hard to get two work on these days.

I hit the rec this morning for a good run. I kept my pace right at 8:00 when not striding. I began with a 10 min warm up which was followed by a 20 second sprint. Every 5 min point from then on was another sprint. It felt pretty good up until the last sprint at 40 mins. Lets just say that was about all I had in me today. I was a little tired from staying up to watch President Obama talk about the killing of Osama bin Laden. Well worth the smaller amount of energy this morning.

I did skip my long swim today and I am not sure when I will make it up. Tomorrow night is a possibility but that would push my bike back a day. I start off with a 30 min easy run and I guess we will just see what I am able to get accomplished following my Finite Element Test.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment