Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 23

Today has been pretty good even though I slept poorly last night. Between my room being quite hot and just not feeling tired, I was restless all night long.

I woke up and hit my run hard. I did 3.75 in 30 mins very comfortably. I am to the point where I am going to start pushing my pace more. I can run 8 min miles all day and I really wish to get to 7's before my next 70.3. This evening I followed the run with a 60 minute bike ride on the trainer. The Royals' game was on TV and with the level of humidity outside, the trainer seemed like an excellent option. However, my front deraileur cable came loose and took away my large ring. I kept a varying pace throughout the ride and worked in about 20 mins of aero position.

The Powerbar Perform and Restore have kept me feeling fresh all day and I am really enjoying them.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment