Tuesday, April 24, 2012

124 Days



I started this morning off with a bike ride on the trainer. It turned out to be excellent. My body is still trying to get used to more intense workouts before work. I've been getting out of bed at 4:40 every morning so that I can complete one of my daily workouts and get to work on time.

Today's Workout
  • Bike
    • 30 min warmup
    • 30 min time trial, push the pace and heart rate
    • 15 min cool down
  • Results
    • 15 min warmup, 12-14 mph
    • 30 mins trial, 15 min at 18 mph, 15 min at 24-26 mph
    • 15 min, 16 mph
  • Reflection
    • The ride was great and I felt strong throughout. The bike is quickly becoming my strong point over the swim. I guess after a year of riding the same bike it has been tuned and adjusted to fit me perfectly. 
I am looking forward to my weight session and swim tomorrow. The weights will be in the morning prior to work.

And in other news, I finally pushed through 196 lbs and hit 195 tonight. Big accomplishment! 15 more to go!

Happy training!

Drew

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap. You get up at 4:40!? That's the most impressive thing I've read on here! lol, keep it up Drew! -Carol

    ReplyDelete