Sunday, April 8, 2012

140 Days

Welcome to my blog. To those who have been here before, there will sadly be nothing about living in Spain which took up most of my previous postings. To those that are new, feel free to go back and read and check out the photos.

This blog is about all things triathlon and my upcoming journey to completing a 140.6 mile Ironman race. This is not my first go-around in triathlon. I have completed three half-ironmans, the most recent in Galveston, TX on April 1, 2012. Let's just say it didn't go to plan and the wheels fell off on the run, resulting in a dismal time of 6 hours and 12 minutes.

I plan on using this outlet as a way of sharing my workouts, diet, motivation and anything else I see fit. I may even share a secret or two that I've learned along the way. I want to be able to look back on August 27, the day after my Ironman, and reflect on what it took for me to get there.

I hope you get something out of this and if no one reads it, then I've got a record of all my experiences!

I'll leave you with this:

Drew

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    Having a goal, and actually feeling accountable for it--sounds like you're setting yourself up just right.
    I wish you many tough days with rewarding results.
    --Carol F

    ReplyDelete