Tuesday, April 17, 2012

131 Days

Today I had my second massage in 3 weeks. It was amazing. I will be touching base on my strategy for recovery one day but today's post is short.

Today's Workout

  • Bike
    • 60 mins, small chain ring work, easy pace
  • Results
    • 60 mins, small chain work
      • 45 mins, 12-14 mph
      • 10 mins, 14-16 mph
      • 5 mins, 20-21 mph
  • Reflections
    • I get very bored riding that in the 12-14 mph range. It's almost painful for me. I don't mean to disrespect anyone who struggles in that speed range because I was once there but now in my current state it is very slow. For that reason, I worked in a few build ups while staying in my small chain ring. I didn't want to ruin the 30 minute massage I got this afternoon by pounding the bike too hard.

Sorry for being brief today. I feel like calling it an early night.

Happy training!

Drew


No comments:

Post a Comment