Wednesday, April 18, 2012

130 Days

Let's see...what word best describes today's workout? Lethargic? I think that works to describe it. And with that sort of day/ workout, I once again won't be posting much today. Tomorrow I will hit this blog on the head!

Today's Workout

  • Swim
    • Warm up
      • 300 yd easy
      • 6 x 50, 15s rest
    • Main Set
      • 8 x 100, moderate, 10s rest
      • 4 x 50, moderate, kick
    • Cool Down
      •  200 yard easy, switch 50 pull, 50 swim
  • Results
    • Everything was completed except for the cool down. I elected to stop following my last kick set and head to the weight room.
  • Reflections
    • These days don't come often but it was really important for me to grind the workout. Even though it was not a hard day, I still needed to finish it.

  • Weights
    • 3 sets, 15-20 reps
      • Squat, bent-arm pulldown, leg press, seated row, butterflies, leg extensions, hamstring curl
    • Core set #2, x2
  • Results.
    • Completed all sets, 15 reps, increased weight. Core was also completed as written.
  • Reflections
    • Like stated with the swim, I felt very tired while lifting but pushed through it.
Tomorrow is a run/bike day. Should be very solid and I am looking forward to it!

Happy training!

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment