Saturday, April 14, 2012

134 Days

Today's workout was excellent. I've got two reasons why: I went on a group ride and it was painful. The group ride was something new and enjoyable. Set out in a group of roughly 16 for about 30 miles on a beautiful morning. The ride was painful. The pace was fast and into a head-wind. I loved every minute of it.

Short and to the point, right? It's been one of those days!

Today's Workout

  • Bike
    • 2 hours, solid effort, heart rate zone 1-2
  • Results
    • 110 minutes, above average effort, HR zone 2-4
  • Reflections
    • As you could probably tell, today's ride was amazing. I look forward to more group rides in the future.
Sorry for such a short/ late post. I promise better posts and maybe more photos and videos.

Happy training!

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment